Daily Savings Account (DSA) is an investment & transactional account. The product is designed for those customers who have high day-end balances on a particular day while low on others and wish to get rewarded for their high days. The money can be deposited and withdrawn at will with or without notice.
- Daily Savings Account (DSA) will be opened in Pakistani Rupees.
- The account can be opened with PKR 1,000/-.
- Minimum Balance requirement is PKR 1,000/-.
- Profit will be calculated on day-end balances (Daily Product basis) and payment will be made on monthly basis.
- Zakat & other Levies will be applicable as per governing laws.
Contract & Mechanism:
DSA is an “Investment for profit” account governed under the rules of Mudarabah (A form of Partnership) with a vision to provide a bouquet of valuable services along with return on the investment. Profit payout will be made monthly.
DSA will be accepted on the basis of Mudarabah. The Bank will be the Mudarib and the Investment Account Holders (IAHs) / Depositors will provide funds for investment to earn Halal profit / benefit, identified as Rab-ul-Maal. The funds so deposited will be invested in an Investment Pool which will be managed by the Bank in capacity as Mudarib (Managing Partner).
The IAH is eligible to share Profit from the respective investment pool according to his / her deposit in a predetermined ratio adjusted by weightages assigned to each category of remunerative deposits. This is calculated on calendar month basis. The Profit or Loss declared by the Bank, as stipulated herein, shall be considered as final and binding on all the account holders. The Bank in this capacity as Mudarib will also be entitled to a share of the distributable profit.
The Bank may also choose to invest its own Funds. In this case the Bank will share profit in addition to its share as Mudarib. Accordingly, in case of loss in the respective pool, it (Loss) will be shared between the IAHs and the Bank as per ratio of their investments in that pool.
Who Can Participate?
Account may be opened in the name of persons and bodies mentioned below upon being properly introduced in a manner prescribed by the Bank (provided that their source of income is not received from any prohibited source as per the Shariah principles):
- Sole Proprietorship concerns
- Partnership Firms
- Limited Companies (Private & Public)
- Clubs, Societies and Association
- Foreign Missions / Diplomats
- Agents Accounts
- NGO / NPO’S / Charities
- Branch Office / Liaison Office of Foreign Companies
- Executors and Administrators
- Government / Provincial / Local Government and Armed Forces (Including Allied Accounts)
Here is What You Further Receive for FREE*
- Fund Transfer within Summit Bank Ltd via ATM, Web & Branch Network.
- Issuance of Pay Order.
- Outward Clearing Charges for Cheques returned unpaid.
- Issuance of Islamic Visa Debit Card for 1st Year.
- Internet Banking Facility.
- E-Statement of Accounts.
- Value Added Services.
- Special Value Added Services.
- Loads of Other Services.
Terms & Conditions apply