Forex Rates :
- News :Dear Valued Customers of Summit Bank Limited It is important to inform you that some unidentified elements/fraudsters are contacting banking unverified account holders of biometric to share their personal information/account details, through email/messages/phone calls.
We would like to advise our valued customers that it is not bank policy to ask their customers to provide such personal information through emails & SMS. If you receive any call, email or SMS asking about your Account details, then please do not share the aforementioned i.e. your Pin code ,OTP and Password.
The fraudsters in question are approaching bank account holders after the deadline for biometric verification and misleading them through emails/messages 'that due to some system error, their bank account verification process was unsuccessful, therefore, these account holders are required to visit sites like http://www.bvspakistan.com for verification'. Please beware of such scams and always keep your personal information confidential, never provide it to anyone through email.
A Summit Bank employee will never force you to share your account details
- News :Dear Valued Stakeholder of Summit Bank Limited, We would like to inform that some unscrupulous individuals/elements have initiated a malicious campaign on the social media to damage the business and image of Summit Bank Limited. Please note that the Bank is smoothly carrying out its business and meeting all its obligations to depositors and customers in a normal manner. Moreover, the Bank holds ample liquidity/funds to carry out its business operations. Such fake news aim not only to damage the interest of the Bank but also the interest of our valued stakeholders including but not limited to the depositors, customers and general public. We therefore strongly deny these false and baseless rumors about the Bank and request you not to pay attention to such rumors
- News :Prize money claims of National Prize bonds through Designated Conventional Branches up to PKR 500,000/- are accepted
- News :We regret to inform you that Dolmen Loyalty Card will be discontinued from 20th October 2018. For queries, call us anytime at 021-1111-24365.
- News :NIFT declined all the rumors against Summit Bank It is to clarify that NIFT's clearing services are operating normally for all the banks including Summit Bank and there is no stoppage or difficulty with respect to any inward/outward same day/normal clearings etc.Click here to see the NIFT's official letter addressed to all the banks.
- News : We would like to clarify that NCCPL’s letter has no impact on normal business operations and normal customer clearing activity of the bank i.e. RTGS, clearing of cheques , pay order or other banking instruments etc. and only pertains to the stock exchange related settlement transactions of brokerage houses/PSX members,” it added
- News : Donations to "Prime Minister and Chief Justice of Pakistan Fund For Diamer Bhasha and Mohmand Dam" are accepted by Summit Bank in all its branches across Pakistan ,IBAN: PK54SUMB0201027140177144 A/C No: 01-02-01-20311-714-177144. For details 021 1111 24365"
- News :This is with reference to various news items currently circulating in the media about Summit Bank Limited (The Bank) in this respect we would like to inform all our valued customer and stakeholders that despite these unverified news items the bank continues with its resolve to provide uninterrupted and seamless banking services to its customer and stakeholder and always remain committed to them. We would also like to thanks all our shareholder, customer and employee and business partner for their continuous support and confidence reposed in the bank