Now pay for your online shopping through Easypay using Summit Bank’s ATMs and Internet Banking.
Steps to pay via Internet Banking
At the online shopping website checkout, select the option to pay through Easypay. The token number will be shared with you through SMS.
- Sign in to your Summit Bank Internet Banking.
- Select Bill Payments from the menu on the left.
- Under Utility Type, select Online Shopping.
- Under Company, select Easypay.
- Click the button that says “Other”.
- In the Consumer Number field, enter the token number you received through SMS and click Get Bill.
- Verify the payment details and enter your FPIN.
- Confirm the transaction to pay the token.
Steps to pay via ATM
At the online shopping website checkout, select the option to pay through Easypay. The token number will be shared with you through SMS
- Visit any Summit Bank ATM.
- Select the Utility Bill Payments option.
- In the Billing Company Category menu, select Others. On the next screen, select Online Shopping.
- In the Company menu, select Easypay
- Select Unregistered Consumer. Enter your token number and select Continue to make the payment.
For more information, call 021-1111-24365.
You can also stay updated with the latest news on our Facebook page: