Cash Management (CM) is conceptually the family of products, services and associated “solution structures” designed to help positively impact the cash flows of, and maximize returns to, a corporate entity.
Factors that principally affect a corporate entity’s cash flows, and investable returns, are the collections and payments that it does for various purposes, including liquidity management and enhancement tools that it employs.
Cash Management is a rising star of the financial services industry, even if re-organizing several disparate transaction-based activities into a single commercial business unit is a daunting prospect.
In an extraordinarily difficult time, this is potentially a good news story for the markets and the investor community alike. SMBL’s Cash Management Division is fully equipped and offers Payment and Collection services:
- Salary Disbursement
- Corporate Payments
- Vendor Payments
- Bulk Pay Orders
- Rupee Drawing Arrangement (RDA)
- Dividend Warrants Payment & Processing
- Cash Disbursement
- Utility Bills Collection
- Bulk Collections/School Fee/Hospital Fee etc.
- Local Cheque Collection
- Outstation Cheque Collection
- Corporate Collection
- Cash Collection/Cash Pickup
- Invoice Collection
- Postdated Cheques Collection
- Customized Challans / Deposit Slips
- Banker to the Issue
- e-IPO Services (Hyperlink to the Page)
- Volume Based Pricing
- Transaction Based Pricing
- Location Based Pricing
- Product Based Pricing
- Pre-Funded and Post-Funded Pricing Models