FonePay brings you the opportunity to avoid the hassle of going through your wallet. Just pay from your smartphone at a vast number of participating stores straight from your account, or through gift cards, virtual cards, and loyalty points, simply by scanning the QR code available in-store.
Participating merchants will have a sign confirming that they accept FonePay, or a QR code displayed. You can also ask if the store accepts FonePay.
How to link a Summit Bank account
1. Log in to FonePay
2. From the home screen, go to the Wallet tab
3. From the list of banks, select Summit Bank
4. Select Bank Account, Debit Card or Prepaid Card Bank Account: Enter Account Number & CNIC Debit/Prepaid Card: Enter Card Number, Expiry Date & ATM PIN
5. Click Next and you will be sent a one-time password (OTP) over SMS
6. Enter this OTP in the Enter OTP field
7. Set an MPIN of your choice, reconfirm it, and press Next
Note: Your MPIN will be used for all financial transactions through FonePay
8. Your account/card will be successfully linked
For more information, call 021-1111-24365.
You can also stay updated with latest news on our Facebook Page