Fair Treatment to the Customers is a shared Right and Responsibility of both the Customers and the Bank. It is to empower and educate the customer to be treated fairly, equitably and in the best possible manner. Summit Bank is thriving to serve its valued customers with accurate, clear, comprehensive, elaborated and updated information about the products and services offered by the bank.
Our objective is based on the following principles.
- Customers are dealt with fairness and courtesy
- Senior Citizens and handicapped persons are offered priority services at Branches
- Complete and correct information of products and services is provided enabling customers and potential customers to make informed choices
- Products and services are priced fairly and competitive with the market
- Grievances of customers are resolved in a timely and just manner through fair, accessible, transparent and efficient complaint resolution mechanism
- Customer feedback is welcomed to further improve Bank’s products and services