Summit Bank offers the Senior Citizen Account, designed to empower Citizens of 60 years and above through Easy and Convenient banking by providing the highest level of free services, benefits and attractive returns.
- Savings Account – For Senior Citizens of 60 years & above.
- Available in local currency only.
- Profit will be calculated on daily day end balance as per the daily product basis and it will be credited in the account on monthly basis.
- Attractive Returns.
- No minimum balance will be required.
- In case of joint account at least one of the account holders should be of 60 years & above, the other joint account holder should not be a minor but must be at least 18 years of age).
- Un-limited deposits and withdrawals.
- Free cheque book.
- Special treatment will be available for senior Citizens at all the Branches.
Value Added Services
- Free Online Banking
- Free Utility Bills payments via ATM, SMS, Internet Banking, Contact Center, Summit Bank Branches
- Free Pay Order, Demand Draft, Call Deposit Receipt & Rupee Travelers Cheques issuance
- Free Home Remittance Payments
- Unlimited Free of Cost Transactions (over the counter & Summit Bank ATMs)
- Free Dispatch of Account Statements (on half yearly basis)
- Free Electronic Account Statements
- Free Outward Clearing Cheques (returned)
- Free Fund Transfer within Summit Bank via ATM, Website, and Branch Network
- Free Expired Debit Card Replacement
- Free Personal Accidental Insurance
- Free ATM Cash Withdrawal Insurance
- 24/7 Customer Care
Accountholder must be 60 years or older
Terms & Conditions Apply